Clinical Laboratory Assistant
Biovision Diagnostics is a new breed of specialty clinical laboratory that empowers precision medicine with exceptional diagnostic platforms and innovative testing solutions that enrich people’s lives. We are looking for a self-motivated and highly-analytical Laboratory Assistant to join our growing team as we serve our clients’ need for accurate results and quick turnaround times for their patients. You will work with our staff of technologists to process samples, perform testing, and maintain the high standards of our compliant laboratory processes. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of lab procedures and understand the importance of maintaining a clean workspace by following all lab regulations for health and safety.In addition to having strong attention to detail, you must be responsible and demonstrate excellent communication skills. If you are flexible with change and able to adapt to new processes easily, then this position may be a good fit for you.
- Prepare samples for testing using various laboratory equipment.
- Maintain all laboratory records.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
- Stay informed with the latest industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
- Document all activities and results and report back to management.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and work area.
- Classify and label samples.
- Undertake basic administrative tasks such as ordering and tracking samples in the LIS.
- Education & Licensure:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Prior knowledge of laboratory testing and specimen processing.
- Minimum of one year of previous healthcare-related experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Good understanding of lab information systems and automated laboratory equipment.
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN THE ST. LOUIS METRO AREA
Biovision Diagnostics is committed to a safe, positive and purpose-driven work environment. We understand the need to feel like you belong to something exceptional, rewarding and unique. Our mission is simple: Be the best place to work, and the best place to be a customer.
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter with the button below;
Would you like to join our team?
We're adding quality people to our team all the time. To apply for a future opening, start by submitting this form and attaching your resume and cover letter.